You are not connected. Please login or register

Cylinder problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cylinder problem on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

happyal

Private
Private
Hello,

I bought a second hand CTW andI have a problem with my cylinder, I think the picture tell the whole story.

Does anyone know what part I need to replace, or anyone who will replace this part for me.

View user profile

2 Re: Cylinder problem on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Keith

Recruit
Recruit
http://www.asiarsoft.com/index.php?8bdab82d615c1fe5d67ac55057924058=0503&a848f799b1589dbaeb4b4b6e44592f2d=ASB-CLU-01

regards
Keith
PTWairsoft.com

View user profile

3 Re: Cylinder problem on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 am

Sunray

Major
Major
Ah, the common broken air nozzle - its THE weakspot of a CTW.

You can simply buy another CTW nozzle and you'll have the same problem, OR cobtact JD Airsoft in Cannock as they sell the UK upgraded one from the distributor S-T-T-S which is made from CNC stainless steel - end of problem (they ship worldwide as well).

DO NOT buy a Ststema one as they do not fit as a rule - the colar on the front part of the nozzle (the bit that snapped off on yours that has a black O ring under it in your picture) is a fraction bigger and wont fit into the CTW hop chamber.

cheers

View user profile

4 Re: Cylinder problem on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 am

happyal

Private
Private
Great, Problem sorted. a STTS nozzle is on it's way to me.

Thank you very much for teh help guys.

View user profile

5 Re: Cylinder problem on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 am

happyal

Private
Private
Sunray wrote:Ah, the common broken air nozzle - its THE weakspot of a CTW.

You can simply buy another CTW nozzle and you'll have the same problem, OR cobtact JD Airsoft in Cannock as they sell the UK upgraded one from the distributor S-T-T-S which is made from CNC stainless steel - end of problem (they ship worldwide as well).

DO NOT buy a Ststema one as they do not fit as a rule - the colar on the front part of the nozzle (the bit that snapped off on yours that has a black O ring under it in your picture) is a fraction bigger and wont fit into the CTW hop chamber.

cheers

Thank you again for the answer, bt a quick question about the Systema one, can I replace the nozzle with a Celcius part and make it work fine?

View user profile

6 Re: Cylinder problem on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 am

Sunray

Major
Major
The CTW and PTW ones have different threads and dont match, sorry.

The only other option is to buy the Systema BR-021 Hop Chamber and the Systema nozzle will then be fine but its another £15 and nobody has any in stock.

cheers

PS The STTS upgrade one WILL fit in the PTW hop Chamber if you later retro fit it.

View user profile

7 Re: Cylinder problem on Thu May 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Iron_Golem

Recruit
Recruit
Hey i was wondering if you guys owuld be able to post a link to that replacment S-T-T-S part, I had this happen to me a couple weeks back and I have been trying to find a replacment part.

View user profile

8 Re: Cylinder problem on Fri May 11, 2012 4:02 am

Sunray

Major
Major
No problem:

http://www.celcius-ctw.co.uk/docs/Spare_Parts_listing.pdf

Look under cylinder parts and its the STTS upgrade nozzle you want. (if the link doesnt work, their website is www.celcius-ctw.co.uk and look under the spares and upgrades header)

OR - email them direct at info@s-t-t-s.co.uk and they are pretty good at answering all your questions.

cheers

View user profile

9 Re: Cylinder problem on Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Iron_Golem

Recruit
Recruit
Thank you very much for the information.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum