forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem Solved, Thanks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem Solved, Thanks! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Huggies

Recruit
Recruit
EDIT: I've been able to make contact with the necessary parties. I, along with my clients, would like to thank this forum for the assistance it has provided us.

Last edited by Huggies on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Problem Solved, Thanks! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:29 pm

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant
Hello and welcome to the ctw forum,

Huggies wrote:I've contacted every Dealer listed on their website around the world and I was either told "I'm wasting my time, Celcius is garbage" or "We'll be happy to do business with you supplying Celcius". No one is being nice enough to direct me to their sales department.
I will listen to that advice. If you want to use them for training, not airsoft trainig, where you take very good care of your gun, but military training, the guns have to as rock_solid as possible, they will put bbs in the gun and fire (I don't think that the soldiers that are training will know or care about taking care of an airsoft gun); reading this forum (witch btw contains a lot of MX2 problems as well, not only previous versions), should give you an ideea about the fail rate of the gun;
Most of the mx2 problems are, as you well mentioned: motor, nozzle (not cylinder head), and ecu (they tend to fail); if the fuse is blown, the problem is not the fuse itself.
To make some big contract, I'm guessing you need a reliable partner. If you are trully looking for one of this, stop trying to contact Celcius. You are better of contacting a dealer, they often have a service center, or try serching for a very good ctw/ptw service center.

If I were you, I'll think twice about using ctw for military training.

All of the above is MY opinion only.

Cheers.

View user profile

3 Re: Problem Solved, Thanks! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 am

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant
I have to agree as the main issues were not focused on in the 2012 mx-2r the mx2 either. The main issues are the motor and MOSFET as they are not cheap fixes. You should try to contact Systema and maybe be a distributer for the u.s. as there is only really one. The ctw was great to copy the Systema and offer it at half the price and not even a quarter of the quality unfortunately I would stay away from them If you are seeking to provide to military and law enforcement the fail rate just is no worth it right now. And their bad reputation is going to kill them I don see people like oh oh I need to get a ctw like it was when the first mx2 came out

View user profile

4 Re: Problem Solved, Thanks! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Huggies

Recruit
Recruit
EDIT: I've been able to make contact with the necessary parties. I, along with my clients, would like to thank this forum for the assistance it has provided us.

Last edited by Huggies on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

5 Re: Problem Solved, Thanks! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:57 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant
you need to get in touch with centilla as they are now the distributor of the mil/le ptw not zshot, i know how you feel but that 75% failure rate will kill your business when they say f off. i hate to say it they are good but not good enough the only thing i could advise is maybe buy ctw's and make a deal with fight club to sell one of their motors in every ptw you sell and see if they give you a price break on their motors

View user profile

6 Re: Problem Solved, Thanks! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Huggies

Recruit
Recruit

Last edited by Huggies on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: Problem Solved, Thanks! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Beamer5

Recruit
Recruit
@huggies..... have you talked to Hot Spot Airsoft? They have excellent service and are one of Celcius's distributors. I pre-ordered the 2012 MX-2 from them like 3 weeks ago and its finally coming tmrw so i can let you know how it is.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum